We will accept both narratives and documentaries in both future and shorts, include all categories for submission. Shorts must be under the 20 minutes mark, the shorter better! features are over 60 minutes. All entries not in English language must have English subtitles. We also will confirm the audio description.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the MMT Film Awards , from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss or damage of the screening videos entered. By submitting your film, you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all rules and regulations. We encourage you to invite all of your family members, friends , and fan to watch /hear your remarkable works. We give you this platform to celebrate with who love to be next to you in special night.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
1. Amateur videos.
2. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
4. Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution lower than 1080p HD).
5. We don’t accept excerpts/scenes from films: you must submit the entire film.
Rules & Terms
MMT festival would like to announce we are looking for , Feature Film, Short Films, Documentaries, TV/Web-Series, Series Pilots, Student Films, Comedy, Animations, Trailers, Music Videos, Commercials and Experimental Films, etc….
- All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway with a secure Online Screener.
- By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film, including the rights to the music in the film.
- All genres are welcome (narrative, animated, experimental, documentary or music video).
- Filmmakers may submit multiple entries as long as each film is submitted with its own Entry Form, Online Screener and paid Entry Fee.
- If submitted as a student entry, some form of proof of student ID must be provided.
- The MMT Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling, changing the logo, adding photos, adding or correcting information, final ceremony date and location.
- Any types of interview and photos of you during the Film Festival will be a property of this festival and you can use it with no diversion such as logo converting or eliminating of the name of the festival.
- The submitters/filmmakers also acknowledge that there is no refund for sale tickets or submission fee or any services they use during or after the festival.
- By submitting to our Film Festival, submitters/filmmakers indicate that they have read, understood, agreed with, and will comply to and accept all of the terms and Conditions above, in their entirety, without modification.