- Entries must be the original and unpublished work of the participant and copyright owner.
- The theme can be interpreted in any way by entrants but there will be no facility to submit any narrative.
- The Organisers reserve a limited right to reproduce any entry in print, broadcast and/or electronic media without requiring the permission of the participant and without any fee payment. However, the photographer will be acknowledged and the nature of the usage will be non-commercial.
- Images received through the photography competition will not be used for commercial purposes.
- The Organisers reserve the right to modify the competition prizes and their rules and regulations as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- The images will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence about the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- The panel of judges will evaluate the entries based on the following criteria:
– Artistic/visual appeal.
– Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
- Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity and relevance to the theme.
- Results of the competition will be posted on the MyMrsTimeless Photography Competition Social media ( Facebook, Instagram Pages ) and winners will also be notified via email.
- All submissions must be posted on the MyMrsTimeless Photography Competition website (https://mymrstimeless.com)
It is also required to comply with the following requirements:
• Images must be in jpeg format and preferably no larger than 1000 Pixel in width or height.
• Images should be unframed.
• All parts of the photo must be the work of the photographer submitting the picture.
• The file name of your image should be your name and the title of your picture e.g.
Please provide a title to your image
• If you wish to supply the camera model, lens, aperture and exposure data please put this in the body of the e-mail.
• You can enter up to three images.
• The competition is aimed at the photographer, rather than a digital artist or graphic designer and whilst post-capture processing is expected in the case of RAW files, excessive/unnecessary or unrealistic ‘Photoshopping’ of an image is not permitted.
• Receipt of submission will be acknowledged by e-mail.
• Updates, results and any other information about the competition applicable to all entrants will be communicated via the (https://Mymrstimeless.come/contact)